UPSC Recruitment 2020: Recruitment has started in many posts in Jan Public Service Commission (UPSC). These recruits are being held to fill Scientist and related vacancies. Let us tell you that the application process for these posts has started from today i.e. 23 February 2020.
Interested candidates should apply today without delay. Online applications will be valid on these posts. For complete information related to the application, the candidate along with the advertisement link is also being given in this article.
Details of posts
- Junior Scientific Officer – 02 Posts
- Regional Home Economist – 01 Post
- Scientist B (Civil Engineering) – 07 Posts
- Scientist B (Civil Engineering) – 24 Posts
- Scientist B (Electrical Engineering) – 02 Posts
- Scientist B (Environmental Engineering) – 02 Posts
- Scientist B (Mechanical Engineering) – 02 Posts
- Scientist B (Geo Physics) – 01 Post
Starting date for application – 23 February 2020
Last date for application – March 12, 2020
The minimum and maximum age for the candidate has been determined according to the posts. Candidates can see the advertisement link for further details by visiting the advertisement link.
The educational qualification for the candidate has been determined according to the posts.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in.
- For General / OBC and Economically Weaker candidates – Rs 25
- SC / ST and PwDs will not have to pay any kind of application fee.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the interview. Explain that based on the information that the candidate will enter in the application form, the candidate will be invited for an interview.
- Advertisement Number – 04/2020
# Click here to stay updated with other news of government jobs.